Sway Media

Sway Media is the consulting business of Martin Poole, a media and brand consultant advising broadcasters and agencies on brand strategy, positioning, marketing and promotion. See www.swaymedia.co.uk for more information. This blog contains his latest news and views.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

November Promax/bda tour

November has been busy with trips to speak at three different Promaxes on three different continents in less than two weeks. I began with the first weekend in November at Promax UK which was my last one as a member of the board of directors. I chaired a session on selling programmes where we asked a number of sales professionals from outside TV to show us how they would pitch a programme in their own selling style.

Straight after that I headed off for my first ever trip to Singapore for Promax/bda Asia where I spoke twice doing an Asian version of the DIY session first aired at Promax Europe and a new session about Emotional Branding. I hope to post an abridged version of that presentation here for those who've asked for a copy.

Then off to South Africa for the first ever Promax/bda Africa and to catch up with lots of old friends. I repeated the Emotional Branding session with a few added extras gathered from my trip to Asia.

It's been an exhausting few weeks of networking and speaking but it's been great to meet so many people and see so much work from around the world.

Here are a few shots from Singapore



And something from South Africa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home